We will miss seeing you this year at the Target Fireworks, but we look forward to again enjoying this top five annual fireworks display in 2021. Mark your calendars for Saturday, July 24, 2021.
Target Fireworks Fast Facts
- Typically uses more than 10,000 pounds of fireworks
- The Choreography process for the Target Fireworks takes anywhere from 2 to 4 hours of design time per minute of total show duration
- One of the top five largest fireworks show in the country
- Draws around 250,000 spectators to Downtown Minneapolis
- Come early to find a spot along the river—bring sunscreen for the afternoon and bug spray for the evening. It’s worth it to see a fantastic show!
- One of the best vantage points to take in the show is on the west side of the Mississippi River, along West River Parkway near Portland Avenue.
- Zambelli Fireworks is a full service fireworks display and pyrotechnics company.
- Since 1893 Zambelli Fireworks has been shooting over 2,300 displays annually